Welcome!

Thanks for checking out my blog! I try to keep it up to date with images from the projects I'm working on and cool things I find along the way. Feel free to comment on any of the posts, shoot me an email, or visit my website www.ambpaperworks.com if you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Calling All Brides!


Ok all of you brides out there - past, present, and soon to be... I just watched the coolest bride video I've ever seen! It's called "trash the dress" and one of my favorite photographers did this session with 5 brides and a videographer this past fall. The video is awesome, and you can view it on her blog and probably on her website as well - www.elitephotodesign.com. Lisa is a great person to work with, and I think her photos are amazing. Check it out, and see for yourself!

No comments: