Welcome!

Thanks for checking out my blog! I try to keep it up to date with images from the projects I'm working on and cool things I find along the way. Feel free to comment on any of the posts, shoot me an email, or visit my website www.ambpaperworks.com if you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Saturday, April 5, 2008

resource for moms


I know a lot of my clients are brides-to-be but just as many are new moms, so this post is relevant. Brides - just bookmark this one for future use. :)

I was recently turned on to a website called mamasource. It's the coolest thing for connecting with other moms in your local community, getting answers to those nagging mom questions, AND you can promote your mom-owned-businesses for FREE! So, I of course wasted no time in putting AMB Paperworks on their site. Some of my loyal customers have even posted reviews for me. I love this site and have already been busy posting. Check it out!

No comments: