Welcome!

Thanks for checking out my blog! I try to keep it up to date with images from the projects I'm working on and cool things I find along the way. Feel free to comment on any of the posts, shoot me an email, or visit my website www.ambpaperworks.com if you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, July 13, 2009

brittany + john you're invited!

I loved working with these bright, fun summer colors and can't wait to see pictures from the wedding!

Brittany + John chose to go with a portable pocket style invitation with a response card and envelope and map card enclosures. They also opted to have us address, assemble, stamp, and mail these! The complete package for a busy couple.

We're going to start on their place cards, programs, and other accessories soon - so watch for future posts!

No comments: