Welcome!

Thanks for checking out my blog! I try to keep it up to date with images from the projects I'm working on and cool things I find along the way. Feel free to comment on any of the posts, shoot me an email, or visit my website www.ambpaperworks.com if you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, August 31, 2009

As Seen In "Martha Stewart Weddings" magazine



Envelopments makes an impression!

Jumpstart your design process with this featured recipe as seen in Martha Stewart Weddings. Use the recipe just like it is, or change the colors, shapes and/or sizes to make this invitation your very own.

We are at your service. To customize your design and bring it all together, just give us a shout! phone - 616.304.8282 or email anne@ambpaperworks.com.

This invitation ensemble (as shown) includes: lined envelope with printed return address, multi-layer custom printed invitation in portable pocket, and multi-layer response card with envelope.

For paper, design customizations, printing and assembly this would retail for around $11.00 per ensemble.

Save the Date cards and Thank You cards are also pictured.

No comments: