Welcome!

Thanks for checking out my blog! I try to keep it up to date with images from the projects I'm working on and cool things I find along the way. Feel free to comment on any of the posts, shoot me an email, or visit my website www.ambpaperworks.com if you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

A little Valentine's Day Love

Book a wedding or event planning date for 2010/2011 with Bliss Weddings by March 1st and you will automatically save 25% when you tell them you're a client of AMB Paperworks!

Bliss Weddings & Events is Michigan's premiere wedding planning and coordinating company. They specialize in full service planning, partial planning and month of (day of) coordination for weddings and events, including LGBT events. Located in the Metro Detroit & Ann Arbor area, serving all of Michigan and destination weddings and events.

No comments: