Welcome!

Thanks for checking out my blog! I try to keep it up to date with images from the projects I'm working on and cool things I find along the way. Feel free to comment on any of the posts, shoot me an email, or visit my website www.ambpaperworks.com if you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, March 22, 2010

The new colors are coming!

This year, there’s so much more to work with in the Envelopments line! There are new patterned stocks and new shapes like Pocket Envelopes and Pocket Cards enclosures to create more design opportunities. Coordinate an entire event by bringing colors and prints from the Save the Dates and the Invitations through to the place cards and new Favor Containers.

We’re excited to share 111 new stocks, bringing the Envelopments design palette to a total of 231 colors. The new collection includes 11 new matte stocks, 15 metallic stocks, 7 textured metallic stocks, 4 new duplex stocks, and introducing 9 new letterpress stocks. In addition to all that and the current colors, there are 65 new patterned stocks from 5 new Envelopments Original Patterns: Bloom, Brocade, Swiss, Sutra, and Mod. You’re going to love them all!

No comments: