Welcome!

Thanks for checking out my blog! I try to keep it up to date with images from the projects I'm working on and cool things I find along the way. Feel free to comment on any of the posts, shoot me an email, or visit my website www.ambpaperworks.com if you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, December 7, 2007

Customized Wine Bottle Label


This is a first for me - a corporate customer of mine asked me to design a label for the bottles of wine that were having made at the Cascade Winery. They are going to be giving them as Christmas gifts for some of their clients. Not only is a customized bottle of wine a great Christmas gift, but they are great for party favors, or to have at each table during a wedding reception. Contact me today if you'd like to start working on a label for your special event!

No comments: