Welcome!

Thanks for checking out my blog! I try to keep it up to date with images from the projects I'm working on and cool things I find along the way. Feel free to comment on any of the posts, shoot me an email, or visit my website www.ambpaperworks.com if you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, December 21, 2007

Winter Wedding Goes Hawaiian


Here's a wedding invitation ensemble I just worked on for a wedding coming up in February. She wanted something red and white and fun, but not a Valentine's theme. She decided to have a 'luau reception' complete with people changing into Hawaiian shirts before coming to the reception, so decided to design invitations that played on that idea. I used a single red hibiscus flower to make the invitations classy yet coordinated, and pulled that thru the rest of the items.

No comments: