Welcome!

Thanks for checking out my blog! I try to keep it up to date with images from the projects I'm working on and cool things I find along the way. Feel free to comment on any of the posts, shoot me an email, or visit my website www.ambpaperworks.com if you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A new product for us...

I can honestly say this was a first for me... custom designed lip balm labels.  
Requirements were to have contact and business info and also to have them labeled in such a way that you could easily tell which 'flavor' was which.  The name of the company is "My Vintage Baby" so every thing that I've done for them so far has a bit of a vintage feel.  Why should the lip balms be any different?  I'm please with how these turned out.  Can't wait to post a picture of the finished product.  

No comments: