Welcome!

Thanks for checking out my blog! I try to keep it up to date with images from the projects I'm working on and cool things I find along the way. Feel free to comment on any of the posts, shoot me an email, or visit my website www.ambpaperworks.com if you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Facebook Fan Contest!

 

We are running a friendly little competition over on our FB page now through March 1st.

You could win $50 to spend on ANY AMB Paperworks product just for referring your facebook friends to my business!

All you have to do is log on to facebook and go to the AMB Paperworks page.  Use the "share" link on my page to email or post on your wall for your friends to see.  They need to click "like" on my page and post that you sent them on the wall and you get credit for the referral!

I'm giving away $50 to the person with the most referrals and a package of personalized notecards to the runner up!  More details can be found on the discussions tab.  Thanks and good luck!

No comments: